NYSC Travel Safety Tips for Corpers.
We bring you travel safety tips to guide your travels and safety view bellow:
- 1. To all Nysc corpers your journey starts with a travel plan., you must ensure and crosscheck that you’ve packed all the relevant documents that will be requested at the point of registration. This is to guard against the danger of being asked to go back home and fetch the forgotten documents. Doing so will over expose you to many risks.
- 2. Kindly research your destinations thoroughly before leaving.
- 3. On no account should you board a vehicle by the roadside because of seemingly attractive cheap fare. It is highway to calamity.So many have fallen preys to armed robbers, kidnappers and ritualists due to such indiscreet action.You should board vehicles only from recognised parks.
- 4. Please, be conscious of your travel time. Journeys must be arranged in such a way that you arrive your destination latest 6 pm.Note that if it’s not possible to arrive your destination at the aforesaid time, please, break the journey.
- 5. Avoid unnecessary argument/discussion bordering on politics and religion, among others. You may unwittingly cause offence. Keep your views to yourself.
- 6. Be courteous, but don’t trust people too quickly and don’t be loud while answering telephone calls, so as not to unknowingly divulge information that may place you on harm’s way.
- 7. Watch your drinking habit. Alcohol dulls your senses. Always be sober.
- 8. Take only what you need for the journey. Don’t over burden yourself with load.
- 9. Dress normal. Don’t overdress. Conversely, don’t dress shabbily, since either way, you unduly stand out.
- 10. Please, keep a very close watch over your personal effects. It is advisable that you carry your vital documents (certificates, International passport etc) on you.
If you find this info usefull please share with friends..