Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Post UTME Screening Date
Information for all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission into Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State for the 2019/2020 academic session that the POST UTME Screening Exercise application form on
Eligible for AAUA Post UTME.
- Those who made Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) their institution of first choice in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 180 and above;
- Direct Entry candidates who chose AAUA as their institution of first choice; and
- Those who sat for the 2019/2020 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to make Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko their institution of first choice.
How to Apply
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal https://putme.aaua.edu.ng/ with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
- Please note that the candidates UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Biodata Form online.
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their OLevel results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb.
- The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB OLevel results.
- Candidates awaiting OLevel results may also apply.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on UTME and OLevel requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates are advised to read the OLevel requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject/OLevel requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as mistake(s) may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the University.
The registration for the online screening begins on Monday, 15th July, 2019 and ends on Thursday, 15th September, 2019.
All Candidates are advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers (without DND). The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.