Delta State School of Marine Technology (DESOMATECH) Admission Form for 2019/2020 Acedemic Session is out for National Diplomat Programmes this include full time and partime form is now obtainable online see how to apply below:
Delta State School of Marine Technology invites suitably qualified candidates into National Diploma (ND) Programmes, and Part-Time Studies for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Delta State School of Marine Technology ND Courses :
DEPARTMENT OF NAUTICAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Nautical Science and Seamanship
- Computer Science
- Fisheries and Fisheries Technology
- Industrial Safety Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Survey and Geo-informatics
DEPARTMENT OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Marine Engineering Technology
- Boat and Ship Building Engineering Technology tu campus
- Computer Engineering Technology (Available in all the campuses)
- Civil Engineering Technology (Available in all the campuses)
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology (Available in all the campuses)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (Available in all the campuses)
- Oil and Gas Engineering Technology
DEPARTMENT OF MARITIME TRANSPORT AND BUSINESS STUDIES
- Maritime Transport
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
CRITERIA FOR (DESOMATECH) ADMISSION:
SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/NBC ordinary level or its equivalent with credits in five (5) subjects relevant to the course, obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply :
- Log on to www.dsmt.edu.ng and then click on APPLY NOW before APPLICATION FORM.
- Fill the form to pay a non-refundable application fee of ND: N13,000; All payments are made through this school portal only
- Kindly fill this form to make payment, after the payment use the email address and password you used to make this payment to access your portal for onward completion of the FORM.
- Then login to the website with the login details you used to purchase this form to update your profile and fill the APPLICATION FORM.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
END DATE: Friday 28th June 2019.
Help someone with this information Sharing Is Caring. There is a share button below for this action, Also don’t forget to drop your comments in the comment box below.
- JAMB RELEASE UTME EXAM DATE [SEE HERE]
- INFOMATION FOR 2019 JAMB/UTME CANDIDATES
- HOW TO SCORE 250+ IN JAMB/UTME
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NNSUKKA (UNN) -O’LEVEL RESULT NOTICE TO STUDENTS