JAMB has commenced the sale of registration forms, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination. Due to some difficulties associated with the registration, it comes as no surprise that candidates still find it difficult to register.
to avoid such difficulties, all prospective candidates before registering should know the following steps:
- The 2020 JAMB/UTME registration period will last for six weeks.
- JAMB has banned the use of wristwatches and pens in exam halls.
- JAMB has barred cybercafés from registering candidates
- The registration pin costs of N3, 500.
- The JAMB/UTME CBT examination will commence in March.
- It is advisable for candidates to acquire the 2020 JAMB brochure and syllabus.
- Lastly, the Interswitch JAMB registration platforms make registration easy and stress-free!
Interswitch recently announced the opening of its JAMB registration platforms that allows candidates to register for the 2020 UTME without breaking a sweat.
For a seamless and reliable registration process, all you have to do is follow these five easy steps:
- Send your “First Name Middle Name Last Name” to short code “55019”.
- A text is sent to you acknowledging receipt of the request.
- A processing code is sent to you via SMS.
- You take the code to Quickteller App/Web, Bank Branch, or Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location, then provide a unique ID to proceed with the payment.
- Pay via Quickteller App/Web, Bank Branch, or Quickteller Paypoint Agent Location.
Easy right? JAMB registration has never been easier. These platforms are reliable, user-friendly and very secure.