Duration for Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital (ISTH) Post Basic Nursing programme is12Months.
Admission Requirements :
- West African School Certificate GCE/NECO with five(5) credit pass obtained in not more than two sittings which includes; English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Must be a qualified nurse, duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must have at least one year post registration/clinical experience.
How to Apply
- Request for application must be accompanied with a non refundable fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only to government single treasury account (Remita), Federal Teaching Hospital, Irrua.
- Log on www.remita.net.
- Click on pay Federal Government Agency
- Generate remita retrieval reference code (RRR)
- Go to any commercial bank for payment with printed forms RRR code
DATE AND TIME FOR EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW
- Paediatrics Nursing Programme, 6th August, 2019 (8am)
- Perioperative Nursing Programme, 5th August, 2019 (8am)
NOTE : All application forms should be returned to HOD, Nursing Education Office on or before 2nd August, 2019.
Get Over 500,000+ Music & Entertainment News