Web servers track basic information about their visitors and This information includes IP addresses, browser details, referring page and timestamps. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this website.
How do you protect my personal information?
Keeping your information safe is our priority and to do this we design our services with your safety in mind. have put in place appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use the information we collect.
Please be informed that no service can be completely secure without your support – if you have any complains about your personal information been compromised do well to Contact us or send and Email.
How can Talkamedia use my personal information?
We may use information provided by you :
- To recommend things we think might interest you
- To deliver our services and to provide you with information about the.
- To deal with your requests, complaints and enquiries.
- To help us understand what kind of services you might use
Sharing my personal information with others
We’ll never share your personal information.
- When you make something public like post a comment which the public can see.
- We send you emails about things we think might interest you, or to ask you what you think about our services.
- We Update you with the latest trending News and Gist via Email notification.
(You can Unsubcribe at any time)
STOP push notifications, follow the steps below;
Open your Chrome browser
Go to settings
Click on site settings
Click on Notifications, you will see a list of sites you have subscribed to.
Click on Talkamedia.com and choose clear and reset
Cookies and Web Beacons
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that store your preferences
A cookie assigns a unique numerical identifier to your Web browser or device, and may enable us to recognize you as the same user who has used our Services.
Email us @: email@example.com
Our call line: